HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
172-64-060  <<  172-64-070 >>   172-64-080

PDFWAC 172-64-070

Banquet permits and special occasion licenses.

A banquet permit or a special occasion license must be obtained in order to permit alcoholic beverages to be possessed, sold, served, and/or consumed on university owned or operated property and/or at university-sponsored events and activities.
Banquet permits and special occasion licenses have specific rules concerning alcohol serving, sales (including raffles and gifts), event advertising, and related issues as contained in chapters 314-05 and 314-18 WAC.
Event organizers must contact EWU event planning to initiate the process for obtaining a banquet permit or special occasion license. Banquet permits and special occasion licenses are issued by the Washington state liquor and cannabis board.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.35.120(12). WSR 21-07-005, § 172-64-070, filed 3/4/21, effective 4/4/21; WSR 14-24-037, § 172-64-070, filed 11/24/14, effective 12/25/14; WSR 03-18-070, § 172-64-070, filed 8/29/03, effective 9/29/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group