HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
16-250-166  <<  16-250-178 >>   16-250-182

PDFWAC 16-250-178

Licensing requirements.

(1) Except as provided for in RCW 15.53.9013, any person who manufactures a commercial feed in this state, or who distributes a commercial feed in or into this state; or whose name appears on a commercial feed label as guarantor, must obtain a commercial feed license for each facility that distributes in or into this state.
(2) The license application must be submitted on a form prescribed by the department.
(3) The license application must include:
(a) The name, mailing address, and contact information of the applicant;
(b) The name, mailing address, and contact information of the individual responsible for reporting tonnage;
(c) The name, mailing address, physical address, and contact information of the facility being issued the license;
(d) Types of business the firm is engaged in (manufacturer, distributor, guarantor);
(e) Types of processing;
(f) Types of feed distributed;
(g) Types of ingredients;
(h) Applicant's signature; and
(i) Date signed.
(4) A separate license application form is required for each location or facility.
(5) A fifty dollar fee must accompany each license application form.
(6) License application forms can be obtained from the department by emailing the animal feed program at, or by phone at 360-902-1942.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 15.53.9012 and 15.53.9018. WSR 20-03-110, § 16-250-178, filed 1/15/20, effective 2/15/20. Statutory Authority: RCW 15.53.9012, 15.53.9013, 15.53.9016, and chapter 34.05 RCW. WSR 18-21-191, § 16-250-178, filed 10/24/18, effective 11/24/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group