HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
106-156-011  <<  106-156-012 >>   106-156-013

PDFWAC 106-156-012

Students required to live in university residence halls—Definitions.

Definitions of exceptions as stated in WAC 106-156-011 shall mean and are defined as follows:
(1) "Living with" shall mean those whose domiciles are in the place of residence of a parent or relative and will be commuting from such place of residence on a daily basis.
(2) "Parents or relatives" shall mean a parent, legal guardian, grandparent, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, or first cousin.
(3) "Medical reason" shall mean a medical problem that shall require a student to live in other than a university residence hall. Written verification of the medical problem and the requirement not to live in a residence hall must be obtained and submitted from a licensed physician or licensed psychologist.
(4) "Employment in nonuniversity housing and housing and/or board is part of their overall compensation received" shall mean employment for an established place of business or for an established family unit when a landlord/employer requires the student to reside where the work is performed and a substantial portion of the rent and/or room and board is reduced as a part of the overall compensation for the work performed for the landlord/employer at the place of the residence of the student.
(5) "Completed six quarters as a full-time student" shall mean enrollment in and completion of a minimum of ten quarter credit hours of academic work in each of the six quarters.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.10.528 and 28B.35.120(12). WSR 94-21-008 (Order CWU AO 77), § 106-156-012, filed 10/6/94, effective 11/6/94. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.19.050 and 28B.40.120. WSR 78-08-011 (Order 39), § 106-156-012, filed 7/11/78; Order 27, § 106-156-012, filed 4/22/76.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group