90.24.066  <<  90.24.070 >>   End of Chapter

Appellate review.

Any person aggrieved by the order of judgment of the superior court may seek appellate review in the same manner as in other civil actions.


Severability1988 c 202: See note following RCW 2.24.050.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group