8.04.130  <<  8.04.140 >>   8.04.150

Claimants, payment ofConflicting claims.

Any person, corporation, or county claiming to be entitled to any money paid into court, as provided in RCW 8.04.010 through 8.04.160, may apply to the court therefor, and upon furnishing evidence satisfactory to the court that he or she or it is entitled to the same, the court shall make an order directing the payment to such claimant the portion of such money as he or she or it shall be found entitled to; but if, upon application, the court or judge thereof should decide that the title to the land, real estate, or premises specified in the application of such claimant was in such condition as to require that an action be commenced to determine the conflicting claims thereto, he or she shall refuse such order until such action is commenced and the conflicting claims to such land, real estate, or premises be determined according to law.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group