71A.12.040  <<  71A.12.050 >>   71A.12.060

Payments for nonresidential services.

The secretary may make payments for nonresidential services which exceed the cost of caring for an average individual at home, and which are reasonably necessary for the care, treatment, maintenance, support, and training of persons with developmental disabilities, upon application pursuant to RCW 71A.18.050. The secretary shall adopt rules determining the extent and type of care and training for which the department will pay all or a portion of the costs.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group