70.114A.065  <<  70.114A.070 >>   70.114A.081

Technical assistance.

The department of commerce shall contract with private, nonprofit corporations to provide technical assistance to any private individual or nonprofit organization wishing to construct temporary or permanent worker housing. The assistance may include information on state and local application and approval procedures, information or assistance in applying for federal, state, or local financial assistance, including tax incentives, information on cost-effective housing designs, or any other assistance the department of commerce may deem helpful in obtaining the active participation of private individuals or groups in constructing or operating temporary or permanent worker housing.


Explanatory statement2023 c 470: See note following RCW 10.99.030.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group