7.48.010  <<  7.48.020 >>   7.48.030

Who may sueJudgment for damagesWarrant for abatementInjunction.

Such action may be brought by any person whose property is, or whose patrons or employees are, injuriously affected or whose personal enjoyment is lessened by the nuisance. If judgment be given for the plaintiff in such action, he or she may, in addition to the execution to enforce the same, on motion, have an order allowing a warrant to issue to the sheriff to abate and to deter or prevent the resumption of such nuisance. Such motion shall be allowed, of course, unless it appear on the hearing that the nuisance has ceased, or that such remedy is inadequate to abate or prevent the continuance of the nuisance, in which latter case the plaintiff may have the defendant enjoined.


FindingsDeclarationSeverability1994 c 45: See notes following RCW 7.48.140.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group