59.21.033  <<  59.21.040 >>   59.21.050

Relocation assistanceExemptions.

A tenant is not entitled to relocation assistance under this chapter if: (1) The tenant has given notice to the landlord of his or her intent to vacate the park and terminate the tenancy before any written notice of closure pursuant to RCW 59.20.080(1)(e) has been given; (2) the tenant purchased a mobile home already situated in the park or moved a mobile home into the park after a written notice of closure pursuant to RCW 59.20.090 has been given and the person received actual prior notice of the change or closure; or (3) the tenant receives assistance from an outside source that exceeds the maximum amounts of assistance to which a person is entitled under RCW 59.21.021(3). However, no tenant may be denied relocation assistance under subsection (1) of this section if the tenant has remained on the premises and continued paying rent for a period of at least six months after giving notice of intent to vacate and before receiving formal notice of a closure or change of use.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group