43.84.160  <<  43.84.170 >>   43.84.180

Investment of surplus moneys in common school fund, agricultural college fund, normal school fund, scientific school fund or university fund.

Whenever there are surplus moneys available for investment in the permanent common school fund, the agricultural college permanent fund, the normal school permanent fund, the scientific school permanent fund, or the university permanent fund, the state investment board has full power to invest or reinvest such funds in the manner prescribed by RCW 43.84.150 and 28A.515.330, and not otherwise.


IntentFinding2007 c 505: See note following RCW 28A.515.330.
Effective datesSeverability1981 c 3: See notes following RCW 43.33A.010.
Severability1973 1st ex.s. c 103: See note following RCW 2.10.080.
Agricultural permanent fund: RCW 43.79.130.
Normal school permanent fund: RCW 43.79.160.
Permanent common school fund: State Constitution Art. 9 § 3, RCW 28A.515.300.
Scientific permanent fund: RCW 43.79.110.
State university permanent fund: RCW 43.79.060.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group