43.60A.152  <<  43.60A.154 >>   43.60A.155

Agreements with federal entities for projects.

The department shall seek to enter agreements with the bureau of land management, the national park service, the United States forest service, the United States fish and wildlife service, and other federal agencies managing lands or waterways in Washington, for the employment of veterans conservation corps enrollees in maintenance, restoration, and stewardship projects.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group