4.72.060  <<  4.72.070 >>   4.72.080

Injunction to suspend proceedings.

The party seeking to vacate or modify a judgment or order may obtain an injunction suspending proceedings on the whole or part thereof, which injunction may be granted by the court or the judge upon its being rendered probable, by affidavit or petition sworn to, or by exhibition of the record, that the party is entitled to have such judgment or order vacated or modified.
[Code 1881 § 443; 1877 p 97 § 445; 1875 p 22 § 8; RRS § 471.]


Rules of court: Cf. CR 62.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group