25.10.251  <<  25.10.261 >>   25.10.271

Correcting filed record.

A limited partnership or foreign limited partnership may correct a record filed by the secretary of state in accordance with RCW 23.95.220.


Effective dateContingent effective date2015 c 176: See note following RCW 23.95.100.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group