To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
What are the possible consequences for a provider that does not comply with the RCWs, WACs, or department policies?
The department may order corrective action(s) when it determines that a provider is not in compliance with department statute, rule, or written department policy. Possible corrective actions include, but are not limited to:
(1) Submission and implementation of a written corrective action by the provider showing how the provider will come into compliance;
(2) Recoupment of payments, plus interest, made to the provider;
(3) Requirement that the provider satisfactorily complete remedial education courses and/or other educational or training programs;
(4) Suspension or termination of a provider's provider number and ability to receive payment for vocational rehabilitation services rendered to industrially injured or ill workers under the Industrial Insurance Act;
(5) Rejection of a provider's application to provide vocational rehabilitation services to industrially injured or ill workers under the Industrial Insurance Act;
(6) Denial or rejection of a request for payment submitted by or on behalf of the provider;
(7) Placement of the provider on prepayment review status requiring the submission of supporting documents prior to payment;
(8) Assessment of penalties.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 51.04.020
. WSR 03-11-009, § 296-19A-260, filed 5/12/03, effective 2/1/04; WSR 00-18-078, § 296-19A-260, filed 9/1/00, effective 6/1/01.]