(1) The county treasurer shall place one percent of the proceeds of the taxes imposed under this chapter in the county current expense fund to defray costs of collection.
(2) The remaining proceeds from the county tax under RCW 82.46.010
(2) shall be placed in a county capital improvements fund. The remaining proceeds from city or town taxes under RCW 82.46.010
(2) shall be distributed to the respective cities and towns monthly and placed by the city treasurer in a municipal capital improvements fund.
(3) This section does not limit the existing authority of any city, town, or county to impose special assessments on property specially benefited thereby in the manner prescribed by law.
Intent—Construction—Effective date—Fire district funding—1982 1st ex.s. c 49:
See notes following RCW 35.21.710