Report of a material acquisition or disposition of assets — Information required.
The following information is required to be disclosed in any report of a material acquisition or disposition of assets:
(1) Date of the transaction;
(2) Manner of acquisition or disposition;
(3) Description of the assets involved;
(4) Nature and amount of the consideration given or received;
(5) Purpose of or reason for the transaction;
(6) Manner by which the amount of consideration was determined;
(7) Gain or loss recognized or realized as a result of the transaction; and
(8) Names of the persons from whom the assets were acquired or to whom they were disposed.
[1995 c 86 § 16.]