HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-408-0005  <<  388-408-0015 >>   388-408-0020

PDFWAC 388-408-0015

Who must be in my assistance unit for temporary assistance for needy families (TANF) or state family assistance (SFA)?

If you live with any of the following people, we must include them in your TANF, SFA, or combination TANF/SFA AU:
(1) The child you are applying for and:
(a) The child's full, half or adoptive sibling(s);
(b) The child's natural or adoptive parent(s) or stepparent(s); and
(c) If you are a pregnant minor or minor who is a parent and you live with your parent(s), we include your parent(s) if they:
(i) Need assistance; and
(ii) Provide the primary care for you, your child, or your siblings. We count full, half, or adoptive siblings as your sibling.
(2) If you are pregnant and you do not have a dependent child living with you, we include only you in the AU.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.04.050, 74.04.057, 2000 2nd sp.s. c 1. WSR 01-03-121, § 388-408-0015, filed 1/22/01, effective 3/1/01. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.04.005, 74.04.050, 74.04.055, 74.04.057 and 74.08.090. WSR 99-14-045, § 388-408-0015, filed 6/30/99, effective 8/1/99. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.04.050, 74.04.055, 74.04.057 and 74.08.090. WSR 98-16-044, § 388-408-0015, filed 7/31/98, effective 9/1/98.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group