HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
246-335-310  <<  246-335-315 >>   246-335-320

PDFWAC 246-335-315

License required.

A person must possess a current license issued by the department before advertising, operating, managing, conducting, opening or maintaining an in-home services agency unless exempt under RCW 70.127.040 or 70.127.050. Any person who employs or contracts with two or more individuals to provide any one or combination of in-home services as defined by chapter 70.127 RCW and this chapter is subject to licensure.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.127.120 and 43.70.250. WSR 18-06-093, ยง 246-335-315, filed 3/6/18, effective 4/6/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group