110-50-0710  <<  110-50-0720 >>   110-50-0730

WAC 110-50-0720

What payment procedures must the department follow for children placed across state borders?

(1) When the department places a child into a new placement with a family residing and licensed in another state, the DCFS social worker must obtain the payment rates from that state. Following receipt of the other state's rates, the department will pay that state's rates.
(2) The children's administration interstate compact on placement of children (ICPC) program manager must approve out-of-state placement before the department makes payment for foster care.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-50-0720, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090. WSR 09-16-045, § 388-25-0200, filed 7/28/09, effective 8/28/09. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.13.031. WSR 01-08-047, § 388-25-0200, filed 3/30/01, effective 4/30/01.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group