79A.50.080  <<  79A.50.090 >>   79A.50.100

Department estopped from certain actions respecting state parks without concurrence of commission.

The department of natural resources shall not rescind the withdrawal of public land in any existing and future state park nor sell any timber or other valuable material therefrom or grant any right-of-way or easement thereon, except as provided in the withdrawal order or for off-site drilling, without the concurrence of the state parks and recreation commission.
The department of natural resources shall have reasonable access across such lands in order to reach other public lands administered by the department of natural resources.


State trust landsWithdrawalRevocation or modification of withdrawal when used for recreational purposesBoard to determine most beneficial use in accordance with policy: RCW 79A.50.100.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group