7.40.170  <<  7.40.180 >>   7.40.190

Motion to dissolve or modify.

Motions to dissolve or modify injunctions may be made in open court, or before a judge of the superior court, at any time after reasonable notice to the adverse party.


Rules of court: CR 65.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group