State Government & Tribal Relations - 1/14/2020 1:30 PM
Full CommitteeView Docs
House Hearing Rm E
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED 1/10/2020 5:23 PM
- HB 2402 - Streamlining legislative operations by repealing and amending selected statutory committees.
- HB 2264 - Increasing the cap on accrued vacation leave.
- HB 2397 - Transferring oversight of filings of statements of financial affairs by legislative staff from the public disclosure commission to the legislative ethics board.
- HB 2398 - Prohibiting the statements of financial affairs filed by a professional staff member of the legislature from being posted online.
- HB 1888 - Protecting employee information from public disclosure.