HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
399-30-030  <<  399-30-031 >>   399-30-032

PDFWAC 399-30-031

Applications for drinking water state revolving funds and water system acquisition and rehabilitation program financial assistance.

The board, the department of health, and the department of community, trade, and economic development jointly administer the drinking water state revolving fund and the water system acquisition and rehabilitation program, and follow the process described in chapter 246-296 WAC.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.155.040(4). WSR 09-04-100, § 399-30-031, filed 2/4/09, effective 3/7/09; WSR 07-05-029, § 399-30-031, filed 2/13/07, effective 3/16/07.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group