HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-447-0110  <<  388-447-0120 >>   388-447-0130

PDFWAC 388-447-0120

How does substance use affect my eligibility for referral to the housing and essential needs (HEN) program?

(1) You must complete a substance use disorder assessment when we have information that indicates you may have a substance use disorder unless you have good cause.
(2) You must participate in substance use treatment if a certified substance use disorder professional indicates a need for treatment, unless you have good cause. Good cause includes, but is not limited to, the following reasons:
(a) We determine that your physical or mental health impairment prevents you from participating in treatment.
(b) The outpatient substance use disorder treatment you need isn't available in the county where you live.
(c) The inpatient substance use disorder treatment you need isn't available at a location you can reasonably access.
(d) You are a parent or other relative personally providing care for a minor child or an incapacitated individual living in your household, child care or day care is necessary for you to participate in substance use disorder treatment, and such care is not available.
(3) If you refuse or do not complete an assessment or treatment without good cause, your HEN referral eligibility will end until you provide proof you are pursuing an assessment or treatment as required.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.04.005, 74.04.050, 74.04.0052, 74.04.055, 74.04.057, 74.04.510, 74.04.655, 74.04.770, 74.04.805, 74.08.025, 74.08.043, 74.08.090, 74.08.335, 74.08A.100, 74.62.005, 74.62.030, and 2023 c 289. WSR 24-01-068, § 388-447-0120, filed 12/14/23, effective 1/14/24. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.04.005, 74.04.050, 74.04.055, 74.04.057, 74.08.090, 74.08A.100, 74.04.770, 74.08.025, 74.62.030, and 2013 2nd sp.s. c 10. WSR 13-24-044, § 388-447-0120, filed 11/26/13, effective 1/1/14.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group