7.48.058  <<  7.48.060 >>   7.48.062

Moral nuisanceJurisdictionFiling a complaint.

The action provided for in RCW 7.48.058 shall be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in the county in which the property is located. Such action shall be commenced by the filing of a verified complaint alleging the facts constituting the nuisance. After the filing of said complaint, application for a temporary injunction may be made to the court in which the action is filed, or to a judge thereof, who shall grant a hearing within ten days after the filing.
[ 1979 c 1 § 6 (Initiative Measure No. 335, approved November 8, 1977); 1913 c 127 § 2; RRS § 946-2.]


Reviser's note: As to the constitutionality of this section, see note following RCW 7.48.052.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group