69.50.390  <<  69.50.395 >>   69.50.401

Licensed marijuana businesses may enter into certain licensing agreements or consulting contractsDisclosure to state liquor and cannabis board.

*** CHANGE IN 2019 *** (SEE 1794-S.SL) ***
(1) A licensed marijuana business may enter into a licensing agreement, or consulting contract, with any individual, partnership, employee cooperative, association, nonprofit corporation, or corporation, for:
(a) Any goods or services that are registered as a trademark under federal law or under chapter 19.77 RCW;
(b) Any unregistered trademark, trade name, or trade dress; or
(c) Any trade secret, technology, or proprietary information used to manufacture a cannabis product or used to provide a service related to a marijuana business.
(2) All agreements or contracts entered into by a licensed marijuana business, as authorized under this section, must be disclosed to the state liquor and cannabis board.


FindingsApplication2017 c 317: See notes following RCW 69.50.325.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group