24.24.090  <<  24.24.100 >>   24.24.110


The secretary of state shall file such articles of incorporation or amendment thereto in the secretary of state's office and issue a certificate of incorporation or amendment, as the case may be, to such fraternal association upon the payment of a fee established by the secretary of state under RCW 23.95.260.


Effective dateContingent effective date2015 c 176: See note following RCW 23.95.100.
Effective date1993 c 269: See note following RCW 23.86.070.
IntentSeverabilityEffective datesApplication1982 c 35: See notes following RCW 43.07.160.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group