HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
192-230-120  <<  192-230-130 >>   End of Chapter

PDFWAC 192-230-130

How do I make a negotiated settlement offer?

(1) You may contact the department's unemployment benefits collection unit and make an offer to settle the debt for less than the full amount owing. Specify the amount you are offering to repay and be prepared to provide financial and other information in support of your offer. The department may request a credit report to verify the information you provide. The department will notify you of its decision to accept or decline your offer.
(2) Settlement offers may also be made by authorized department staff.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 50.12.010 and 50.12.040. WSR 16-21-013, § 192-230-130, filed 10/7/16, effective 11/14/16; WSR 14-04-073, § 192-230-130, filed 1/30/14, effective 3/2/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 50.12.010, 51.12.040, and 50.20.010. WSR 08-21-056, § 192-230-130, filed 10/9/08, effective 11/9/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group