HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
110-50-0360  <<  110-50-0370 >>   110-50-0400

PDFWAC 110-50-0370

Under what circumstances must child care judgment and limited power of attorney for parental support payments be assigned to the department?

(1) The department must advise any person or agency having custody of the child that court ordered child support payments are to be received by the department under RCW 74.20A.030 and 74.20A.250.
(2) The person or agency having custody must acknowledge this transferred right to the department by execution of an assignment of judgment and limited power of attorney, which must remain in effect as long as the child receives foster care assistance.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-50-0370, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.13.031. WSR 01-08-047, § 388-25-0240, filed 3/30/01, effective 4/30/01.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group