79.110.070  <<  79.110.100 >>   79.110.110

United States of America, state agency, county, or city right-of-way for roads and streets over, and wharves over and upon aquatic lands.

Any county or city or the United States of America or any state agency desiring to locate, establish, and construct a road or street over and across any aquatic lands, or wharf over any state-owned tidelands or shorelands, shall by resolution of the legislative body of the county, or city council or other governing body of the city, or proper agency of the United States of America or state agency, file a petition with the department for a right-of-way for the road or street or wharf in accordance with the provisions of RCW 79.36.440.
The department may grant the petition if it deems it in the best interest of the state and upon payment for the right-of-way and any damages to the affected aquatic lands.


Intent2003 c 334: See note following RCW 79.02.010.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group