70.77.311  <<  70.77.315 >>   70.77.320

Application for license.

Any person who desires to engage in the manufacture, importation, sale, or use of fireworks, except use as provided in RCW 70.77.255(4), 70.77.311, and 70.77.395, shall make a written application to the chief of the Washington state patrol, through the director of fire protection, on forms provided by him or her. Such application shall be accompanied by the annual license fee as prescribed in this chapter.


Severability2002 c 370: See note following RCW 70.77.126.
SeverabilityEffective date1997 c 182: See notes following RCW 70.77.160.
Effective date1995 c 369: See note following RCW 43.43.930.
SeverabilityEffective date1995 c 61: See notes following RCW 70.77.111.
Severability1986 c 266: See note following RCW 38.52.005.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group