26.21A.200  <<  26.21A.205 >>   26.21A.210

Proceeding by minor parent.

A minor parent, or a guardian or other legal representative of a minor parent, may maintain a proceeding on behalf of or for the benefit of the minor's child.


Effective date2002 c 198: See RCW 26.21A.900.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group