11.106.030  <<  11.106.040 >>   11.106.050

Petition for statement of account.

At any time after the later of one year from the inception of the trust or one year after the day on which a report was last filed, any settlor or beneficiary of a trust may file a petition under RCW 11.96A.080 with the superior court in the county where the trustee or one of the trustees resides asking the court to direct the trustee or trustees to file in the court an account. At the hearing on such petition the court may order the trustee to file an account for good cause shown.


Effective date1999 c 42: See RCW 11.96A.902.
Short titleApplicationPurposeSeverability1985 c 30: See RCW 11.02.900 through 11.02.903.
SeverabilityEffective dates1984 c 149: See notes following RCW 11.02.005.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group