Senate Labor & Commerce - 3/21/2023 10:30 AM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 1 and Virtual
REVISED 3/17/2023 2:31 PM
- HB 1684 - Clarifying procedures for federally recognized tribes to report standard occupational classifications or job titles of workers under the employment security act. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- SHB 1200 - Requiring public employers to provide employee information to exclusive bargaining representatives. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- SHB 1323 - Requiring a training and certification program for individuals who apply fire-resistant materials. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- HB 1301 - Creating license review and reporting requirements.
- SHB 1570 - Concerning social insurance programs applicable to transportation network companies and drivers.
- HB 1197 - Defining attending provider and clarifying other provider functions for workers' compensation claims, and adding psychologists as attending providers for mental health only claims.
- 2SHB 1534 - Strengthening protections for consumers in the construction industry.
- HB 1772 - Prohibiting products that combine alcohol and tetrahydrocannabinol.
- HB 1656 - Concerning unemployment insurance benefits appeal procedures.
- HB 1563 - Concerning arrest protections for the medical use of cannabis.
- ESHB 1731 - Concerning complimentary liquor by short-term rental operators.
- HB 1730 - Allowing people 18 years of age or older to work in certain 21 year and older establishments.
Possible other business. See https://app.leg.wa.gov/CSI/Senate for testimony options. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules