Senate Health & Long Term Care - 3/21/2023 8:00 AM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 4 and Virtual
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED 3/17/2023 4:58 PM
- ESHB 1466 - Concerning currently credentialed dental auxiliaries. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- ESHB 1576 - Concerning the dentist and dental hygienist compact. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- ESHB 1678 - Establishing and authorizing the profession of dental therapy. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- SHB 1683 - Concerning health carriers offering dental only coverage. (Remote Testimony Available). - Testify
- SHB 1069 - Adopting the mental health counselor compact.
- SHB 1079 - Concerning rapid whole genome sequencing.
- SHB 1275 - Concerning athletic trainers.
- SHB 1435 - Developing a home care safety net assessment.
- E2SHB 1694 - Addressing home care workforce shortages.
- ESHB 1547 - Increasing the health care workforce by authorizing out-of-state providers to practice immediately.
- EHB 1812 - Continuing the business and occupation tax deduction for federal funds received from a medicaid transformation or demonstration project or medicaid quality improvement program or standard.
Possible other business. See https://app.leg.wa.gov/CSI/Senate for testimony options. To view committee meetings or access the committee meeting documents, visit the Legislature's committee schedules, agendas, and documents website: https://app.leg.wa.gov/committeeschedules