Law & Justice - 1/14/2020 10:00 AM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 4
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED 1/10/2020 4:06 PM
- SB 6181 - Concerning compensation for parents of minor victims of crime.
- SB 6037 - Concerning business corporations.
- SB 6028 - Adopting the uniform electronic transactions act and aligning statutory provisions relating to signatures, declarations, and documents. (Hearing is on the Proposed Substitute.)
- SB 6029 - Concerning the uniform directed trust act. (Hearing is on the Proposed Substitute.)
- SB 6074 - Reauthorizing and expanding the financial fraud and identity theft crimes investigation and prosecution program.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Possible other business. Meeting is scheduled to end at 11:40 a.m. Committee meeting documents can be accessed through the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/LAW/Pages/default.aspx