Senate Ways & Means - 3/21/2019 3:30 PM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 4
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED 3/20/2019 8:47 AM
- SSB 5313 - Concerning school levies. (Hearing is on the Proposed Substitute.)
- EHB 1074 - Protecting youth from tobacco products and vapor products by increasing the minimum legal age of sale of tobacco and vapor products.
- SSB 5549 - Modernizing resident distillery marketing and sales restrictions.
- SB 5643 - Modifying theater license provisions.
- SB 5658 - Eliminating tax preferences for bullion.
- SB 5726 - Exempting clay targets from sales and use tax.
- ESHB 1308 - Addressing plan membership default provisions in the public employees' retirement system, the teachers' retirement system, and the school employees' retirement system.
- SHB 1791 - Enhancing educational opportunities for vulnerable children and youth using funding distributed from the Puget Sound taxpayer accountability account.
- HB 1137 - Concerning national guard pay in state active service for wildland fire response duty.
- HB 1318 - Making the public art capital budget language permanent for efficiency.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Possible other business. Committee meeting documents can be accessed through the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/WM/Pages/default.aspx