Senate Ways & Means - 3/14/2019 3:30 PM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 4
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED 3/13/2019 8:51 AM
- Joint Legislative Audit & Review Committee tax performance audits.
- EHB 1074 - Protecting youth from tobacco products and vapor products by increasing the minimum legal age of sale of tobacco and vapor products.
- SSB 5549 - Modernizing resident distillery marketing and sales restrictions.
- SB 5643 - Modifying theater license provisions.
- SB 5726 - Exempting clay targets from sales and use tax.
- SB 5940 - Imposing a business and occupation surtax on prescription opioid drugs.
- SB 5658 - Eliminating tax preferences for bullion.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Possible other business. Committee meeting documents can be accessed through the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/WM/Pages/default.aspx