Senate Environment, Energy & Technology - 3/14/2019 10:00 AM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 1
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED 3/12/2019 11:08 AM
- E2SHB 1112 - Reducing greenhouse gas emissions from hydrofluorocarbons.
- 2SHB 1444 - Concerning appliance efficiency standards.
- EHB 1126 - Enabling electric utilities to prepare for the distributed energy future.
- ESHB 1428 - Concerning the disclosure of attributes of electricity products.
- E2SHB 1543 - Concerning sustainable recycling.
- SHB 1290 - Concerning reviews of voluntary cleanups.
- ESHB 1332 - Concerning updating and streamlining energy facility site evaluation council operations.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Possible other business. Committee meeting documents can be accessed through the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/ENET/Pages/default.aspx