Senate Higher Education & Workforce Development - 3/14/2019 1:30 PM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 2
J.A. Cherberg Building
- Meeting Washington's workforce needs in high demand fields: Computer science.
- HB 1568 - Concerning port district worker development and occupational training programs.
- HB 1688 - Concerning resident student status as applied to veterans.
- HB 1702 - Informing students of low-cost course materials for community and technical college courses.
- HB 1714 - Concerning community and technical colleges granting high school diplomas.
- HB 1755 - Allowing regional universities to offer doctorate level degrees in education.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Possible other business. The Higher Education and Workforce Development committee is participating in an expanded public remote testimony program. To testify remotely on any public hearing measures before the committee, or to access committee meeting documents, please visit the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/HEWD/Pages/default.aspx