Senate Law & Justice - 3/14/2019 10:00 AM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 4
J.A. Cherberg Building
- SHB 1002 - Modifying the offense of rape in the third degree.
- HB 1055 - Authorizing law enforcement to arrest persons in violation of certain no-contact orders involving victims of trafficking and promoting prostitution offenses.
- HB 1066 - Requiring debt collection complaints to be filed prior to service of summons and complaint.
- HB 1133 - Limiting liability for registered apiarists.
- EHB 1175 - Concerning authorization of health care decisions by an individual or designated person.
- HB 1252 - Concerning crime committed by business entities.
- SGA 9100 - Charlene D Strong, Member, Human Rights Commission.
- SGA 9208 - Tim G Wettack, Member, Sentencing Guidelines Commission.
- HB 1149 - Clarifying requirements to obtain a sexual assault protection order.
- SHB 1531 - Concerning medical debt.
- SHB 1091 - Making technical corrections and removing obsolete language from the Revised Code of Washington pursuant to RCW 1.08.025.
- HB 1380 - Providing an aggravating circumstance for assault against a utility worker.
- SHB 1602 - Concerning consumer debt.
- HB 1730 - Concerning the effect of payment or acknowledgment made after the expiration of a limitations period.
- SHB 1919 - Preventing and responding to animal abuse.
Possible other business. Committee meeting documents can be accessed through the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/LAW/Pages/default.aspx