Senate Early Learning & K-12 Education - 1/18/2019 8:00 AM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 1
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED 1/15/2019 10:54 AM
- SB 5023 - Concerning an ethnic studies curriculum for public school students.
- SB 5028 - Declaring September the month of the kindergartner.
- SB 5067 - Modifying certain common school provisions.
- SB 5068 - Updating the term essential academic learning requirements to state learning standards to reflect current terminology.
- SB 5071 - Repealing certain obsolete common school provisions.
- SB 5082 - Creating a committee to promote and expand social emotional learning.
- SB 5105 - Modifying education reporting requirements.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Possible other business. Committee meeting documents can be accessed through the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/EDU/Pages/default.aspx