Senate Health & Long Term Care - 1/18/2019 8:00 AM
Full CommitteeView Docs
Senate Hearing Rm 4
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED 1/15/2019 4:30 PM
- Foundational public health update.
- Health impacts of vapor products.
- SB 5057 - Protecting youth from tobacco products and vapor products by increasing the minimum legal age of sale of tobacco and vapor products.
- SB 5097 - Concerning the licensure and certification of massage therapists and reflexologists. (Hearing is on the Proposed Substitute.)
- SB 5032 - Concerning medicare supplemental insurance policies.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Possible other business. Committee meeting documents can be accessed through the committee's website: http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/HLTC/Pages/default.aspx