HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-835-0905  <<  388-835-0910 >>   388-835-0915

PDFWAC 388-835-0910

What if a provider disagrees with the administrative review decision?

(1) If they disagree with the administrative review decision, a provider has a right to request an adjudicative proceeding within thirty days of receiving the decision.
(2) To request an adjudicative proceeding, a provider must:
(a) File a written request with the office of administrative hearings (OAH);
(b) Sign the request or have it signed by the facility administrator;
(c) State as specifically as possible the issues and regulations involved;
(d) State the reasons for disagreeing with the administrative review decision; and
(e) Attach a copy of the contested decision and any documentation the provider will use to support their position.
(3) The adjudicative proceeding must be governed by the Administrative Procedure Act (chapter 34.05 RCW), this chapter, and chapter 388-02 WAC. If any part of this chapter conflict with chapter 388-02 WAC, this chapter prevails.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.20.140. WSR 01-10-013, ยง 388-835-0910, filed 4/20/01, effective 5/21/01.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group