HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-835-0370  <<  388-835-0375 >>   388-835-0380

PDFWAC 388-835-0375

Can a resident withdraw trust money?

Any money held in trust for a resident must be available to them for their personal and incidental needs upon their request or the request of one of the individuals designated in WAC 388-835-0335.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.20.140. WSR 01-10-013, ยง 388-835-0375, filed 4/20/01, effective 5/21/01.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group