HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-03-142  <<  388-03-144 >>   388-03-150

PDFWAC 388-03-144

How do I request an adjudicative hearing about the department's decision to declare me ineligible due to cheating?

To request an adjudicative hearing, you must:
(1) File a written application for hearing with the department's board of appeals within twenty-one days of receiving the department's decision to deny you from taking any DSHS test.
(2) Your written application must include:
(a) A copy of the decision that you are contesting;
(b) A specific statement of the issue(s) and the law involved; and
(c) Your reasons for contesting the decision.
(3) Your written application for hearing must be delivered to the board of appeals in person, electronically by fax or by certified mail. (See WAC 388-02-0030.)
(4) Once the board of appeals receives your written application, an adjudicative hearing will be scheduled.
(5) The adjudicative hearing will be governed by the provisions of chapters 34.05 RCW and 388-02 WAC.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.04.025, 74.08.090, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and 45 C.F.R. Section 80.3 (b)(2). WSR 15-07-008, ยง 388-03-144, filed 3/6/15, effective 4/6/15.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group