HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
308-129-020  <<  308-129-030 >>   308-129-100

PDFWAC 308-129-030


Registration as a seller of travel will be accomplished through the master license system under chapter 19.02 RCW. The fees established by or under chapter 19.138 RCW for registering as a seller of travel shall be paid to the department of licensing concurrently with an application for a master license or with the annual renewal of a master license under chapter 19.02 RCW.
A corporation, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, or a limited partnership, based in the state of Washington, must first be registered with the office of the secretary of state before registering as a seller of travel.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 19.138 RCW. WSR 96-14-092, ยง 308-129-030, filed 7/2/96, effective 8/2/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group