HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
308-09-010  <<  308-09-015 >>   308-09-020

PDFWAC 308-09-015

Military spouse requesting expedited processing.

(1) A military spouse may request expedited processing when the military spouse:
(a) Holds an active license in good standing issued by another jurisdiction;
(b) Is moving to Washington as a result of their spouse's permanent change of duty station based on military orders; and
(c) Is leaving employment in another state to accompany their spouse to Washington.
(2) To request expedited processing, the military spouse applicant must:
(a) Submit the appropriate license application indicating the applicant is a military spouse, with the appropriate fee(s);
(b) Submit documentation that shows the applicant had an applicable license in good standing issued by another jurisdiction and that shows the applicant is not subject to any disciplinary action by the licensing authority of that jurisdiction;
(c) Upon request, submit any of the following:
(i) A copy of the military service member's service orders;
(ii) A letter from the military service member's commanding officer explaining the military service member's transfer of duty stations;
(iii) A copy of the DD Form 1172-2 DEERS Enrollment;
(iv) Other supporting U.S. Department of Defense or Department of Veterans Affairs documentation.
(d) Upon request, submit a copy of the marriage certificate or evidence of the registered domestic partnership with the military service member.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.340.020, 43.24.023, and 43.24.130. WSR 20-13-048, ยง 308-09-015, filed 6/11/20, effective 7/12/20.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group