HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
263-12-170  <<  263-12-171 >>   263-12-175

PDFWAC 263-12-171

Appeals to superior court—Service of final court order or judgment on the board.

In all cases in which a party has appealed to the superior court from a decision of the board, or from superior court to any appellate court, the prevailing party in such appeal shall promptly forward to the board a conformed copy of the final order, judgment or decision of the court.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 51.52.020. WSR 91-13-038, § 263-12-171, filed 6/14/91, effective 7/15/91.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group