HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
196-25-002  <<  196-25-005 >>   196-25-010

PDFWAC 196-25-005

Businesses that must be authorized by the board.

Except for professional service (PS) corporations and professional service limited liability companies (PLLC's), all corporations, joint stock associations and limited liability companies (LLC's) that offer engineering or land surveying services must obtain from the board a certificate of authorization to practice engineering or land surveying or both in the state of Washington.
A general partnership must employ at least one person currently registered pursuant to chapter 18.43 RCW for each profession for which services are offered.
[Statutory Authority: Chapters 18.43 and 18.235 RCW. WSR 04-04-001, § 196-25-005, filed 1/21/04, effective 2/21/04. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.43.035 and 18.43.130. WSR 98-12-053, § 196-25-005, filed 5/29/98, effective 7/1/98.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group